viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

Lies on the case of Iñigo Cabaças

This is a machine translation, there may be errors in grammar and cost a little more understanding of the information, but is important. Sorry for the inconvenience For problems with editing the translated some of the images rather than in place are at the end of the article.


First I want you to see the reconstruction that we have wanted to sell, I really do not understand how people can be, you can see some truth in this, in order, Click here to see thereconstruction published in the correo.es. If you count the squares that make up the alley are 7, if the alley is 40 square meters each measuring approximately 5.71 m from the first citizens to the Ertzaintza is approximately 3 squares, as we have to take into account the separation between squares in the alley This would be 17.13 meters, if we add a margin of error or benefit of the doubt of 2 meters or eight feet, we do not reach the 20 meters and according to them the minimum distance from which shot were 22 meters. Why they always put the limit at 22 meters, because apparently it is the limit, and since then has come as a rub to burn.? Here's a story in which it is clear that and other things, but good time for this worth me, the news says the director of the Ertzaintza supports the use of rubber bullets but insists that Inigo has not received the shot from less than 22 meters, but between Inigo and the Ertzaintza no one? Do I still gave Inigo could not give to another? Would not this mean that the Ertzaintza was not fulfilling the law?

On the other hand here you have a sample of what many people who claim to be there says, if you seek you will find it in forums and social networks, most people who claim to be a witness speaks of 4 and not 3 Ertzaintza vans. What you have in the comments is 18.
http://www.publico.es/espana/428820/fallece-el-joven-herido-en-los-incidentes-tras-el-athletic-schalke#comentario-18 

On the other side noticiasdenavarra.es surprised us yesterday with the following subtitle to his knowledge of an interview with one of the policemen involved, which says: "A week after charging police fatally Cabaças Inigo, one of agents involved in the operation breaks his silence "
Of course if you read this and still have not read everything, you get excited, for if I were to tell the truth.
http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/2012/04/13/politica/euskadi/cargamos-porque-habia-dos-heridos-en-el-suelo-y-las-ambulancias-no-podian-entrar 

If we stay with some things he says, not only confirms that reconstruction lies above view but it clarifies a lie:

"We do not charge for the face, as has been said. We notified the station that they have received several calls in ensuring that there are two young people in the area of ​​Maria Diaz de Haro that are being kicked to the ground by a twenty young people with a shaven head and chief operating officer gives the order to reach the area. A patrol car and two vans recognize the area and show them different objects, when calling for more reinforcements. They are four other vans placed in front of the alley to try and medical teams to treat the wounded. "

A patrol car, two vans and then come two vans, more reconstruction then I would lack a police car and three vans not?

The journalist said that those injured have not appeared anywhere and he answers:

"For one, it has a broken jaw, is evacuated by his friends and the other has broken cheekbones and crystals in the head, is served by the Municipal Police of Bilbao."

That is, charged to go to the aid of a wounded had been evacuated one by none other than his companions, if I did not understand me wrong, come on.

When asked why loaded says:

"It seems that we carry over his face and that's a lie. He acted that way because there were two wounded on the ground and ambulances were told that they did not enter the lane if they kept throwing objects. If we had not had notice of he had wounded, had not been charged, would have endured the rain. "


Let's talk about returning the wounded were, but were not and said that ambulances could not go because they threw things, I am surprised that no one pulled a lot to the toilets but no, I would like to see volvieráis reconstruction and you see perfectly drawn in parked cars and pedestrian pivots, and I encourage you to see the photo used to illustrate the interview

The journalist asked if shot to give:

"Whoever says that is lying. Never give points to many of the shots that were heard tonight were made with no balls, just noise to disperse the people. Remember that the riot gear is always used as a deterrent. "


I wish you fijaráis in this picture a few years ago in Portugalete:


On the other hand I want to leave this link shows that it is assumed that since September last year should be using other projectiles.
http://www.elrincondelanoe.es/pelotasdegoma.pdf 

Finally although I put it in a previous post, I leave the testimony of the girl who attended Iñigo Malaga:

Laia ...... picks up the thread of the narrative. "Beside me there are two girls of 17 years hysterical. I tell them to put behind me to try to protect themselves. You do not shoot in the air! Tiran at the same height of the body. I fixed in one of them. It's in the back door of the van. Leaves, shoots and covered with the door. Back out, shoot and covered. As in a movie ", she said. "Now I'm telling my friends in Malaga and flipan."
All is confusion around him. Rubber balls flying on all sides. "I do not know what to do.The two girls with me trying to talk to the police to stop. They give to the club. I decide to jump off the planter and take refuge in a bar but the shade is down and I can not. At that point is when I first came to Inigo, "warns the young.
"He's lying on the floor. 'Let me help you', I tell people who are with him. I've been a lifeguard and know what to do. Has convulsions, eyes flashing. Does not respond to anything. I take the glasses and check breathing (breath fogs the glass). Beside me is also a nurse who tries to take his pulse but there is too much noise and fuss. Inigo has a wound in the back of the head. It's big and bleed a lot. In addition to the ear you get a continuous bead of blood. I start to wonder 'what's your name?' I ask scarves Athletic given to a girl and a boy are at my side to taponarle the wound. When I remove the hand that I hold my head I feel a blood clot as big as my palm. I have 32 years, so my hand is not small. I lean on my arm to prevent choking if vomiting occurs. Does not respond to anything. We turn a bit and then starts vomiting. We recall the vomit with my hand. Again I take the glasses. "

Everything has gone in an instant. In the conclusion to the drama. "I continue with Iñigo. I do not know how long it took. Someone takes my arm. It is a policeman. I say 'jump out of here.' I say no. 'That you leave here,' he repeated. 'Not,' I replied. It is true that I yell and insult of all. I am very nervous, but at all times try to talk calmly with Inigo. I ask things but still no response. Then comes an ambulance and taken away. Then I walk into a bar and wash my blood. "
Malaga The couple plans to submit later in the day in a court of the Andalusian city an even more detailed statement to be taken into account in police investigations. His testimony and that of other witnesses who witnessed the incident will allow to clarify the exact circumstances that eventually led to the death of the young Biscayan.

We will continue playing this topic a few days. Basque Interior Counselor Rodolfo Ares Taboada, for the moment and has not resigned, nor is it intending as it announces it will incur in illegal and allowing the elite of the Ertzaintza use rubber bullets, after 2012 despite the ban




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario